Since the recycling of plastic packaging is important to us, back in 2012 we invested in the best equipment for the production of rPET suitable for use in food packaging - Starlinger. The technology decontaminates 100% of the processed raw material.
Starlinger recycling technology is a "super clean" technology.
- Modern laboratory for quality control and analysis of input and output materials.
- The characteristics of the RPET material are similar to the raw PET material.
- RPET resins can be easily used for packaging a huge variety of mineral water and soft drinks to detergents, shampoos and soaps, PP straps and more.
The other advantages of the technology are:
- The FIFO principle in the processing of flakes and pellets guarantees a specific time for the flake to stay in the installation.
- rPET products are 100% decontaminated.
- Careful handling of the flake avoids the formation of dust and loss of IV.
- The high vacuum extruder reduces the loss of viscosity during extrusion and purifies the melt from volatile contamination.
- Built-in color measurement guarantees perfectly colored granules.
- There is a possibility to adjust the viscosity IV
- IV magnification is adjustable and consistent (variations similar to primary PET)
- Built-in crystallization after underwater pelleting provides energy savings and high crystallinity.
- The modular system of the installation allows the addition of another SSP module in case of need.
- And most importantly: rPET, manufactured using Starlinger recycling technology, allows preform manufacturers to replace the primary material without having to change the production process or material processing.
The material we produce has the following certificates:
- The shape of the granule is identical to the shape of the primary PET.
- In one gram there are 50 pcs. granules.
- The colors we produce are colorless, blue, white, green and brown.
The material we produce can be used for food packaging, cosmetics packaging, detergent packaging and as a foil for other disposable packaging.